A Few Good Reasons to hire
Here are some of the results of our last Sales
This vase was in a recent sale. As we started doing researching item, we found this vase to be very valuable. We found this vase to be Chinese from the 18th century.. After researching and accepting offers
sold for $10,000.00
Louis Vuitton Steamer Trunk , early 20th c., labeled,
Sold For $ 19,500
Louis Vuitton Steamer Trunk , early 20th c., serial no. 770058,
Sold For $18,500.00
Art Deco Diamond set in Platinum Broach
Sold For $ 7,000.00
This really makes our job FUN. You never stop learning. It pleases our Clients that we take the time to do the research & will work hard to get the most money possible for each and every item.
- We have a reputation of being very transparent
- We do not add to Estate Sales, we sell your items
- We settle within 4 days of sale
- We do not move items from one sale to another.
- We are not stuffy, we have fun with our clients as well as customers